How to become un shy around guys?

Could someone give me some tips about not being shy around guys ! Im not lesbo ! I've never had a boyfriend !

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• When giving a speech, teaching a class, acting a part in a play, or undertaking any new social event you must prepare in advance what you plan to say and do. A guy here mentioned reading books, which is good and might give you something to have ready for conversation when you meet a friendly guy. It would be good to have a whole list of conversational topics, ones you are familiar with, memorized. If you become nervous while talking, just take a deep breath and slow down. If the other person speaks, you stop talking and listen, nodding uh huh, unh uhn, ummm, and oooh while looking directly at the person.

Of course, you are smiling constantly as appropriate and maintaining frequent eye contact (not a fixed stare). Stand or sit as closely as you may to the guy flirting with you (if you like him, of course, as in all I mention here) or the guy you are flirting with. Consider the kind of guy you'd like to meet. What might he prefer that a girl wear? Some guys like painted nails, others don't. But you want your fashion to reflect his. Wear a bit of discreet red color when you want to be noticed.

When you catch a guy staring at you, smile back. If he catches you staring at him, smile, then momentarily look away, then back at him. This may happen a few times before he comes over to talk to you. To add emphasis to your staring, you can raise both eyebrows simultaneously just a bit as if you were recognizing someone in a crowd. After you've attracted a guy, even if only for few moments, reflect on what you were doing or saying or wearing, et cetera, that might have attracted him to you.

Your words and behavior can help you master your social environment.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• First things first, remember that he is also a person. It sounds obvious, but really think about it. He also has fears and insecurities, even if they aren't readily apparent. He gets nervous about things, he has problems at home or with homework, or with sports. At some point he was nervous about something too. Being a teenage guy, he'll never admit it, but those things are there. He isn't some mysterious or perfect being, He's just some one that wants to be noticed, just like you. Just like all of us. If you flub a joke, or feel awkward just remember, he's screwed up in the past too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only way to learn is to try. Just know its going to be just as awkward for you as it is for them, most likely.

Try listening in on a conversation (not personal ones mind you) or seeing what the person is doing, like reading a book from an author you enjoy. I know it sounds kind of lame, but try hanging out at the library. If you can find it in you to start a conversation about something happening at the current moment, its very easy to get something going.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just try to be yourself, and realize it's kinda cute when you have an awkward moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be fat ugly and had lots of pimples. I bought this and wow!
    www.ebay.com/.../201125901928

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself. Relax and just be flirty

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Randomly tell a guy that you like him. Maybe one if the guys in your classes or any guy you think looks good. If he rejects you, it'll still be ok if you don't have feelings for him. It's just to test courage ok?

0|0
    0|0