Wrong place at the wrong time?

Is it possible to have that right man/lady in your life at the wrong time in your life? Would that be the reason for a break up? You wanted it to work but at this time in your life you found your just not ready for what ever reason?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. I met my boyfriend when we were young. It was the wrong time. We wanted so badly for it to be the right time, and we fought for it but it didn't work. When we were together in person, things were awesome. When we were apart we were reducing each other to tears.

This went on for YEARS. Then suddenly, one day, it WAS the right time, and we went on a date "just to catch up." The date started at 6:00 pm (it was a dinner and a dance) and by 8:30 pm we were exclusively dating and it was like none of those fights ever even happened. We had fought about everything you could ever imagine. Seriously. Picture 15 year olds fighting about who should be the main childcare provider or whether or not to will your home to a child.

We joke that we got all our fighting out of the way before we started dating because it's been almost 4 years and we haven't fought about anything. We've disagreed, yes, but no more screaming or anything :)

What Guys Said 2

• Happens everyday to many people in a wide spectrum of avenues, not limited to just relationships.

So yes, it is very possible. It's happened to me several times in my life. Opportunity comes round more frequently than we are willing to recognize, the KEY is whether or not your ready for it. Ready for that guy or gal. Or even for that job opportunity. I have had no less than 20-30 women come into my life at the wrong time. Oh well, what can you do?

Doesn't work in your favor it simply means it wasn't meant to be. For if it was then it would be.

If by a reason for a break up you mean ending your current relationship for another person, well that is a question only you can answer.

Good luck.

• Happens all the time. I wasn't ready for the feeling's I had for a girl I love when I was 15, now that i am 17 and want to try again with her I fear it may be to late.

• So was it time apart that made u relize u made a mistake

• Yes, I was able to do the whole forget about her thing (i'm bad with the past, I look at the now and ahead) for a year, and now more then ever realize just how much a stupid mistake it was.

What Girls Said 1

• Yep definitely. People underestimate the importance of timing.