How do you deal with the fact that you will never be the one?

I have been talking to some one for a bit, and needless to say I have kind if fallen for him... But there is such a slim chance that he and I will happen... And I don't know how to deal with it...

Most Helpful Guy

• That's kind of how I feel at the moment. I'm just hoping that I can be the one for her.

Anyway more on topic, How to cope? As in how to get over him? Well, you could talk to him and say you like him and ask him if wants to wanna go out. Should that fail I would go into get over him mode. Which can be obtained through sheer time or by stopping talking to him.

But I find the most effective way to be is to find someone new who makes you happy the way he does.

• But if my girlfriend ever left me (I'm going to marry her) I would probably end up killing myself because of the pain.

• haha oops. I added on to the wrong opinion hahaha

• Ahaha it's oke :3 and oke @wiwwm I will try to do that :)

What Guys Said 1

• You'll have to find your own way to deal with it. If he isn't interested then its just not meant to be. Move on and find somebody else. I know its cliche but there are other fish in the sea.

What Girls Said 3

• I know how you feel!! (sob sob) I was also rejected by the person I like! :( I'm just gluing myself to the piano and I've also stopped checking my phone every few seconds. I know it's not really the right way, but that's how I'm dealing with it ^_^

• Play video games until I pass out and eat myself sick haha

• Don't think about that. My best friend old me that if he goes by statistics, he would never date anyone. The important thing is to enjoy, work hard, and build a relationship. You might never be the one, but you definitely won't be if you don't try. Just know that there's a chance.