Why don't girls message me back on pof?

I've been on pof for like 3 months now and I have probably messaged 300 girls. Out of those 300 I have probably talked to maybe 10 or 15 girls where we actually messaged back several times. Some of the girls we received and sent back and forth several times in one day. I have never been successful at setting up a date. There are probably 30 other girls, maybe more that have responded to me, but never messaged me back after that. Now lately I really haven't received any messages at all. They always view my profile when I message them, but never respond. I can't be that bad looking I posted a pic on here one time and you guys said I looked pretty good. You would think after messaging 300 girls one would want to date me by now. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe its what you say? Maybe they figure you aren't what they are looking for. Reread the messages you sent and see what you say. Maybe you are coming off as desperate, or maybe you are coming off as clingy. Calm down. Its no different than going out and meeting girls. Some girls are going to like you for who you are, while others are not. Such is human nature.

• yes! definitely re-read what you write to these girls. Maybe you are coming off the way you want to,

• I tend to put a lot of thought in my messages and my responses. Though some people on there have almost no information on their profiles. Its hard to do any kind of messaging, other than to say hi and you are pretty. POF is one of those sites I really disliked

What Girls Said 1

• I'm on pof myself, so I'm usually attracted by someone who seems confident

I've been off the site for a bit though

What Guys Said 2

• It's gotta be your pics or stuff in your profile. Both seem about the same importance wise. Who are we kidding? Pics are more important :(

• POF kinda sucks. I gave up on them