Continuously getting no results! What is up with my profile?

I keep getting dismal results with my profile and I dont know why. Even girls who say they want to meet me change their minds in a day or two. I am at the end of my rope, so I am asking for a profile review before I throw my hands in the air and just give up.

www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=29566072

Most Helpful Girl

• When I read your profile, I saw nothing to provoke an interest in you. Your photo is good, but you should smile. You need to fill out the About section a lot more. List things you enjoy, don't enjoy, or like in women. That is the only way to attract someone and keep them attracted.

• I would avoid saying anything negative at all. Just stick with what you like.

• haha I guess. I don't use dating websites so I wouldn't know xD I prefer to go out and meet the girls in person haha

• Think of it like a job interview or resume... you don't want to walk to an interview telling them what you don't like about the job. Stay away from big lists of requirements, too. My girlfriend won me over with her profile by saying that she was looking for a man to kneel with her (in church, when proposing, praying with the family, and at the other's grave... then added a joke about wanting a guy with stong knees. It was clever and funny, but it also showed that she was looking for someone for the long haul).

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly if I were looking at online profiles I would stop reading at "I'm not your average guy" because literally every guy says that. Talk about yourself definitively, not comparatively. There's nothing wrong with your profile but it probably looks similar to a thousand others. I've never had an online dating profile but I've browsed them with my friend who is obsessed, yours is pretty standard.

• Is there more to your profile? Or are you just asking based on looks? I didn't see anything about personality. But based on looks I don't see how your having a problem.. I think your attractive

• Thanks :) I filled out the about me. Is that what you mean by personality?

• Okay so my fault I didn't scroll down all the way, I would take out average guy as someone else said because every guy says that and to be honest we immediately don't believe you when it's been said... But to answer your question yes I'm sure some are on there for the attention... I liked all of your likes especially the sports...

• Again feel free to message me I'll try and help

What Guys Said 3

• 'First of all I am not your average guy. There are several things that make me unique. One thing that make me unique is that I am very spontaneous. You'll just have to ask if you want to know more about that.'

First thing i learnt when writing books. Show don't tell. This opening line of yours is a killer in a bad way.

• My honest opinion is that free sites like PoF and OKCupid are a waste of time for men. The fact that you don't need to pay to interact with people allows women to go on there for self-esteem boosts and validation.

As much as I hate to admit it, pay sites are a better way to go, because the flakes won't bother paying for it.

• The vast amount of questions you can answer on OKCupid is nice, though, I will grant that.

• And you have to keep in mind that women on dating sites who are at least somewhat attractive are bombarded with messages from men, so they can pick and choose at their whim.

• I always wondered why women would flake out for no apparently good reason. Especially the ones who clicked on that meet me button! lol.

• You should take out the camera's date at the bottom corner of the pics. A nearly 4 year old picture can raise suspicion (at least I get suspicious if I see one on a girl's profile).

Also, you're not smiling. The profile is pretty bland too. Make it funny using your own sense of humor and list things that are actually interesting, not vague descriptions about yourself and how you work in help desk (believe me I know that job haha)