My guy is a bad kisser! What do I do?

So I have been talking to this guy for a while now, and he was great. But I had never had my first kiss, even though I've had many boyfriends. Yesterday, he came over to my house for the first time to watch scary movies. We cuddled and it was good, but then he kissed me. About three or four times each. I thought they were awful. It wasn't bad breath or anything but it was as if it sent a burning sensation through my mouth for the rest of the night. It was horrible! I can't tell him he was a bad kisser because it might be just me, considering it was my first kiss. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Train him like you've never trained before.

What Guys Said 2

• Just be really innocent and cute and say I want to practice kissing you. Then tell him what to do and that you like it. Just turn it into a game and eventually he'll change what he does.

• you talk and discuss it

What Girls Said 2

• first of all, you never kissed but had boyfriends? how's that possible? :) Second, you can tell him to kiss you again and then try something else, if it's still bad, then tell him so. :)

• you dealt with anal and he still broke up with you? :/