She hugged me, should I take it further from there?

I am in this complicated situation where I have fallen for a very popular girl. I sometimes doubt if she's into me as she can be a bit hot and cold at times. The other day she asked for a hug to say thank you for something. I was amazed as it was the first time she did this.

It didn't last long but I was over the moon. Sign she could like me more? I know many girls just do this to be friendly.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she is this 'hot and cold' faucet, don't get your hopes up too high. She is just being over friendly so try to relax and not go 'over the moon' just yet. She most likely 'Likes' you enough to give you her loving care, but probably just enjoys flirting and flaunting with every guy who cares and stares.
    And be careful with this 'First time friendly gesture.' If you have started 'Doing' for her, for this may be the reason for the 'Big thank you,' she may expect More favors from her Now------Favorite friend.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes if a girl really likes someone she may be nervous about hugging and that's why she asked. I had a problem with a guy I liked refusing my hugs, so I didn't bother, but it was a professional thing too.

• O my god she hugged you? she must really be into you cuz you know girls don't hug guys unless they like you

• lol I take it that's sarcasm

• lol but seriously dude just be confident on how you portray yourself maybe if you guys have a big project or somtiming coming up you could just be like hey you wanna come to the library with me and study I don't know just anything to get it going you know

• Be more confident! She might like you. Act like you would any other day

What Guys Said 1

• She may dig you but don't look into one hug too much.