To you, what does love mean? How do you know when you're in love?

I was sitting there and thinking how everyone expresses love and thinks of love differently. How do you know when you're in love and what does love mean to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• when you can ask yourself; can I be with this person for the rest of our lives, ready to face and fair all obstacles to come that will only make us stronger and grow close together, always looking forward to seeing the same person when you go sleep and wake up to that same person in the morning and feel nothing but blissful peace.. wanting to know more about each other even when there are no secrets. willing to accept new challenges to face together because we will do anything for one another, to know that we have a perfect life together and that our flaws are what makes us perfect for each other. if you can answer yes to that I think you may be in Love.

What Guys Said 2

• When i love someone i love them for who they are. Its something different then those butterfly feelings.
    I know i love her if she is absolutely amazing and has no flaws i can't life with. We also developed a strong bond at that moment. If i can't think of a flaw i am probably love blind.

• You want someone even if you dont want completely to sex with her (or him).

What Girls Said 1

• Love to me is when you accept somebody fully despite their flaws. You are able to look past what others cannot because you understand what it means to be a human and that we all have our faults. But that doesn't matter to you. You see the person inside, who he or she truly is and that they just want to be accepted by you. Loving somebody is knowing that even if they mess up or fail, thattt they are still important to you. You genuinely want to please this person and make them feel good. You are sorry and hurt when they are upset or angry. You share their feelings, values, likes and dislikes.

That is what I feel and how I feel about my one love, Mia.