Im Inexperienced With Dating, Help?

I'm 17 and I've only had like two serious girlfriends but I don't remember how it happened. I just started to really hit the weights and diet when I was like 15 so I wasn't good looking for most of highschool, but believe me now I am. I'm just so not used to talking to girls is there any real advice for me?

And I'm barely not a virgin, so I'm still nervous about sex.

I mean I don't remember how I even started talking to these girls. I'm normally too shy to even talk to cute girls but apparently they think I'm cute.

What Girls Said 2

• Just go for it & talk to them. Maybe you're too self-conscious & they are just waiting for you to make a move. Wait for a signal and if they show some kind of interest, a gaze & smile, just go for it.

• Just be yourself around them, don't try to be someone you aren't. And don't worry about being shy, girls find it cute and many find it a turn on

What Guys Said 0