Is it a turn off to women if I am a soft-spoken guy?

I wonder. I'm not the very aggressive and loud-type. I'm usually a little reserved, shy and soft-spoken, especially when meeting new women. I mean, I can still certainly meet new women and introduce myself with no problem but my soft-spoken part is the main problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a turn off thst you're soft spoken. But if you had a feminine voice, thst would be a deal breaker

• I have a pretty deep voice yet I'm ironically soft-spoken and sometimes a little shy. lol

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely not a turn off at all. I prefer guys like that over aggressive guys. As long as you show some interest in a girl, being a little bit on the shy side is not bad at all.

• Not at all sweetie! I usually prefer it!

What Guys Said 4

• Im the same lad, good question, sometimes i think its only the confident full-of-themselves type guys girls go for :(

• In some cases it just means they have to pay closer attention. It really just depends on the woman. I'm fairly soft-spoken myself, and my ex-wife would just get frustrated with me to the point that I rarely wanted to say anything any more. I'm not going to lie, it's something you'll have to learn to deal with at certain points, but there are people out the that admire guys that don't shout everything.

• I am the same way. It maybe hard to believe but there are some womyn that like that.

• Your fine as long as you aren't soft somewhere else.