Is it true that when a girl has sex with a guy the guy looses interest? Guys be HONEST please?😁?

So Like I haven't had sex with my bf but I'm scared to do it because if I do I'm scared that he will loose interest and he won't talk to me no more... So guys please answer me this wit the Truth and the TRUTH ONLY?

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally this isn't true, however there will always be a few exceptions out there that will make everyone else look bad. The men that do this sort of thing to women, unfortunately hurt a lot of women, and taint their view of men. So women need to be careful of how they judge the man.

Men in many cases actually bond through sex. We just get made fun of if we talk about stuff like that. Men in our society are not as free to talk about our emotions as we should be. There are also times when women often bond so strongly after sex, she can start to suffocate her man, and that can cause him to start pushing her away. This can lead to the belief that he lost interest in her as well.

What Guys Said 7

• I've heard this before, but it's the greatest crock of shit.
    It sounds like the sort of thing your mother might tell you, to reduce the chance of you coming home "knocked up" by your boyfriend.

If he loves you and you have sex, he will feel more loved than before. You will probably feel more loved than before. If you already love each other, nothing gets worse; it only gets better.

If you didn't love each other, it might be a different story. If he planned on leaving you, he still would.

• for some perhaps but i don't think that is true for the vast majority of guys

• This is mostly bs and is either believed by the girls who've had a bad experience with the huge MINORITY of guys that actually do this or simply girls who love to dangle the power or the pussy over their men. Don't buy into it. Just try to be smart about who you let into your heart and learn from your experiences.

• Actually, there is some truth to this. A girl who is willing to have sex too early in the relationship is though of as "easy". Many people will deny this, but that is what the average guy thinks.

• Have you been dating for a while? Does he ask you about you? Or doesn't ignore you in public?

There's a lot more to do than sex. If he acts the same, or becomes closer after foreplay, chances are he's letting you take the lead

• If it's a one night I might lose intrest in a relationship, but if she's already my gf, then sex will only do good.

• if you dont have anything to offer apart fromy our body, yes.

if you have an attarcative personality too, no

What Girls Said 0