Should I tell my friend that her boyfriend is cheating on her?

So my friends boyfriend has been talking to me about how he really wants to kiss me and that she doesn't need to know about it. I have to admit that I agreed on kissing him and that I wouldn't tell her but I'm starting to feel guilty about it. I really want to tell my friend that he isn't loyal to her but then she will get mad at me too.. Should I tell her about it or just keep it between her boyfriend and me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only tell her if you want to lose your friend for good. Otherwise keep your mouth shut, and don't betray her again. No good will come from a confession. Instead it will only bring pain. Do you really want to hurt her, just so you won't feel guilty? That would be even more selfish of you. I say let your guilt be your punishment, and remain silent.

What Guys Said 4

• You shouldn't have kissed him in the first place.

Id say tell her, its the kind of thing that will come out eventually anyway so its better coming from you. you're at the age where a kiss will eventually blow over, if it had been sex then that could have been a friendship ruiner.

• Don't tell. You're part of the problem, had you not kissed him, then it wouldn't have happened. I think the consequence is, she will never talk to you again. Just let it be and let someone else handle it, it's always good to mind one's own business.

• DON'T BE A BACKSTABBER!
    That was selfish and cruel of you!
    Tell her and apologize!
    Show her that you are really sorry!

• 1|0

What Girls Said 3

• If you don't tell her he could possibly throw you under the buss. you should have said something when he first tried to hit on you but you agreed. You are a bad friend and he is a bad boyfriend. He isn't loyal and neither or you.

• If you two kissed , you kinda have to tell her cause once she finds out herself itll just get worse and then she would say , why didn't you tell me.
    Never that great to get involved with your friends boyfriend really

• Yes, tell your friend and when she asks why you agreed say you were just going along with it to see how far he would take it, and that you were just testing him and his loyalty.