I'm nervous and really worried, please I need help!!?

I've been hanging out with this girl for about 2 1/2 months. She makes me so nervous and she always makes my heart beat out of my chest whenever I'm with her or even just thinking about her. I love spending time with her, even if it turns me into a nervous wreck she makes me happy. We have never held hands or kissed, but we've hugged. She has never said no to me when I ask if she wants to hang out. When we've gone out, she would sometimes bring Chapstick and put it in clear sight then use it, and thinking about it now I realize she was probably trying to get me to kiss her.. I really want to be in a relationship with her, she is really one of a kind and being with her makes me so happy. I know she at least used to like me... I don't know if she still does.. One day I hung out at her place for awhile, and when it was time to leave I drug it out and stayed there for another hour, just trying to work up the nerve to kiss her. My heart was beating out of my chest and I was so lightheaded i couldn't do it... I took so long trying she actually had to be the one to close the door and say bye. Then the next night I had the "brilliant" Idea to come back around 10pm, but when I opened the door and saw it was me she looked at me with sad eyes and didn't really say anything... I tried to get her to give me her phone but she wouldn't, so I gently put my hand around her hand that had the phone and she pulled away. I just wanted her to put down her phone so I could grab her hands and kiss her... Being super nervous and a little frustrated, I just turned around and left... Such a dumb thing to do... I never looked back and I heard the door close about 5 seconds after I walked away. When I got back to my car, I just sat there and berated myself for being so dumb. That was 3 days ago, the last time I saw her. I sent a text later that night saying I shouldn't have come. Then she replied with "okay". I need help... What should I do? I don't want to lose her... I don't know what to do

• Move on
  • Just go kiss her
  • Tell her everything I said above

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww. You must really like her. I bet of you said everything you said above (shortened of course) would change her mind about everything. Good luck!!

What Girls Said 3

• Awww, this is so cute 😊😊😊 oh my gosh,... just tell her how you feel. You know most girls like showing emotions and talking about feelings. She will understand.

• If you tell her you are so attracted to her that it makes you act stupid around her, I'm sure she will understand.

• Honestly, I feel like you should just tell her how you feel. Tell her everything you said above..

What Guys Said 1

• Go back, tell her you're sorry and you're willing to do ANYTHING to make it up to her. Tell her she can choose anything from you.