I need serious advice, help please?

it really seems like im bad in relationships and its never the guys fault, i just... i can't be with a guy for very long without losing interest does this make me a horrible person? or a slut? i mean i dont sleep with them i just get bored.

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing's wrong. just that you haven't found ur guy yet. you'll know that u've found your guy once u don't lose interest in him. in fact, it's when you get even more interested in him.

What Guys Said 7

• You just haven't found the right guy yet. Or maybe you're just not a relationship kinda girl. Could be either one. Or it may be something you're doing that is causing the riff. I really don't have enough information to make an accurate assessment.

• okay well i will like a guy for like 2 weeks and then i will legit just lose all feelings for him

• There aren't any no-go topics with me. But I'm pretty open-minded. It all really depends on the person.

• okay call thanks

• It sounds like you just don't have any kind of real attachment to these guys, which I guess is better to find out early rather than late. Maybe you don't really want to be in a relationship.

• well, if ya get bored of them, no one should find ya a slut. wouldn't make sense.
    Fact is ya didn't find the right person yet, the one ya won't get bored. Im in the same situation as ya, can't get more than like 2 weeks with same person and I feel bored or something like Im loosing my freedom
    we may find the person, trust ;D

• You are certainly not a slut or a horrible person. You just haven't found the guy that interests you yet. Thats
    why we date, to find that someone.

• not at all you just haven't found the person that completes you as a woman, person, and intellectual. you will find that person, his name is mr. right. you just have to be patient, but he will come into your life.

• Just seems like you just haven't met the right guy yet. You can't force yourself to fall for someone. Just take it easy and the time will come, don't worry you won't miss it.

• Looking, Wanting, and Knowing that there is always something better than what you have.. and being able to get it. Doesn't make us bad or selfish, its natural instinct. Survival of the fittest.

What Girls Said 2

• no thats perfectly normal i get bored sometimes too.

• I'm the same way. You're not alone. I get bored very easily & it sucks. But I agree with tidywidywu.

• anyway you can tell a guy that without making it hurt so much?

• You're welcome :)