Describe your perfect first date!?

What would, to you be the perfect date? Is it the traditional dinner/movie, or is it sometime totally different?
Since music is important to me, my ideal first date would be an evening just bonding over our favourite music. Yah know, bring our favourites, and listen to a few albums front to back. All over like a tea er, beer.
How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone that I'm on with you!

What Guys Said 6

• Picnic for dinner on the beach, watch the sunset probably bring my guitar and sing some songs by a little fire, then head back to mine to watch a movie on the couch, some cuddles and sweets snacks, maybe a homemade dessert :)

If she's lucky enough I might take her to my secret hide out and we'd chill there

• Dinner, visit music festival, watch sunset, and a walk along the lakefront.

• maybe a steak dinner or something less romantic, maybe a day at the beach

• Star gazing on the hood of a 1967 impala.

• roaming around in market.

• we have sex. can't get any better than that.

What Girls Said 3

• dinner/movie is nice. i wouldn't mind doing something more... outdoors though. nature trail + lunch. idk. anything that doesn't involve a club or a bar.

• perfect for me would be watching my bf play a serious game of basketball or taking him to chill with a bunck of kids and see how he comes out of it

• A meal at my favorite restaurant or go karting and ice cream after.