How many dates until you consider the person your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Question says it all.
How many dates until your first kiss with them?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol, the girl I'm "dating" now, it's sort of complicated. I was in an area where I was able to ask her if I could kiss her. She did. I didn't think she would. If I didn't think she would, I wouldn't have asked her. Why? Because right after that, I asked if she would be my gf... problem is, she thinks it's just casual dating. In my mind though, I'm thinking "she's my girlfriend". The problem with that is, I have to let her live her life and not show her my jealousy etc.. it'll scare her off

What Guys Said 2

• When there is a verbal agreement on such. Doesn't matter if it's been 3 dates or 30.

• A first kiss and making it official are two very different things. I'd probably kiss a girl on the second date, but wouldn't be exclusive with her for at least three months.

What Girls Said 3

• When we're both comfortable with each other and not having to try to be perfect for each other. So whenever the time is right itll happen doesn't need to be an exact number of dates :)
    And once its both clarified that the other person agreed to it then yeah ahha

• I think it depends on the quality of dates... maybe after 2 months

• Probably about three dates ^_^ If we're both really happy :D