To all the girls out there please answer this question I have?

This girl I like told me she likes me and doesn't want to date yet and wants to keep her options open... Does that mean she's actually like me but is trying to see if she can find a better guy then me? What does keeping your options open mean to you if you like a guy?

Its true that she is out of a relationship 3 months ago and I dont want to push her, and me and her already tell each other anything we want to know, we haven't kept any lies from each other ( or so I think )

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for me it just means I have commitment issues. I mean I have this friend who likes me and asked me out, (I said yes, but as a friend thing) but for one thing he wants to be in a relationship, and although I think he's an amazing guy I don't want to date him, or hurt him. I mean this is just me I don't know about other girls. Also I don't think a girl would just say I like you if she didn't mean it, unless she's manipulative, and kind of full of herself. If she is, she would be a bad investment.

I hope this helped a little.

What Girls Said 7

• Means we can be friends and/or have sex but as soon as I find someone more suitable I am leaving you.

• she's in a Cross roads like I been through this before and she just confused about if she wants u in her head or not I have been there before too many times and just thinking if I wanted that guy but come a round one day you'll just have to wait till then (:

• Side note: give her time to get her head together And she'll tell when she's ready and plus a break up is harsh for anybody to heal from and just give her space and let her heal From it and you'll get ur awnser soon from her weather she likes u or not I understand what's going on in her head and take care and her to take care also and gud luck (: (:

• I dont know about every girl wanting a guy like me, there are some shallow girls out there who only care about looks and money ect. I know cause iv tried talking to some and they just give the cold shoulder. But yeah I do hope the girl I likes picks me cause I know id never let her down :) all I need is a chance to shine :P

• Those u meet are like so... dumb and I u do get picked by her (:

• Rather you are not really her type or she has some one else in mind right now. Either way do your own thing and look around as well.

• I don't like this options open thing to be honest. Wait a little. If nothing comes from there, move on.

• She is not sure about you, she's confused and doesn't know whether she wants to start a committed relationship or casually date you? Maybe ask her to clarify what she means and let her know that you like
    her, maybe that will be enough to convince her to stop being so indecisive and upfront.

• She's not really into you or maybe she's not yet ready for a commitment or she just got from break up..

• She might be letting you down easy or just wants to see what else is out there likes she said

What Guys Said 0