What would you do if you seen all the break up signs but at the same time your partner tells you that they love you?

The past few weeks I have noticed a lot of break up signs an withdrawl from her when asked she says nothing is wrong an loves me but prefers I am with some one else an when I did hang out with a female friend she gets pissed.

Yes that is what I told her an decided to take a trip for the time an when I get back to give me a answer

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, you'll get the same line even an hour before the break up. Or even during the break up. I know it's hard when you hear an I love you but their actions tell you otherwise. If you've read the signs correctly, you'll break up soon.

What Girls Said 1

• i would really think about it and i would move on and life my life

What Guys Said 1

• Some girls just dont have the nerve to break up with a man, so they push you until you do it, then your the bad guy. Other girls dont want to be alone, so even being a relationship there not happy about is better then not being in one at all. After she said she would prefer you with some one eles, I would consider the relationship over. Im not how long you have been together or what she has going in her life, but I would tell her you will wait a little longer (like 2 weeks) for her to get her thoughts together and to decide if she wants you in her life anymore. Good luck to you