Why do I find my current girlfriend I am dating so sexy and lovely? She is a MILF?

I am 37 and she is 41. She is divorced with two teenage kids. She has a career, house, car. The best thing I like about her is that she is happy to cook and bakes lovely cakes. This is very unusual for a woman in her situation but one of the factors that drives me crazy for her. I also like the way she mothers her children. We are both very much in love with each other and are enjoying the moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• You asked why. And then you listed off reasons why. Get off of GAG and hang out with your lovely MILF.

What Girls Said 6

• Came on here to brag a bit, huh? :P

• Why are u asking this question when you already know why? She is not a milf. You're quite close in age.

• She isn't that much older than you. And why wouldn't a woman who has children sexy and lovely? Do you think women magically turn into ugly fat monster without any sexual needs after getting a child? No, they dont

• Well if you're dating her, then i hope she IS sexy and lovely and you're happy :P But if she's only four years older than you I don't think she's really a milf that much :P

• Sounds like a hell of a woman haha

• I think you listed the reasons.. lol :p

What Guys Said 2