What is the chances of a BBW to get a sexy hunk?

So I have been reading a lot of romance and it is kind of fantasies out of the authors mind but does it really happen in life that a girl can get that?

Is it possible that the girl that is not average or hot get the hot or average guy?

Give me a reason

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Girl

• People always forget bbw stands for big BEAUTIFUL women, and there are pretty bigger girls out there, not all have ugly faces or average faces.
    Anyway, my sister is a bbw even though she thinks she's not. People always state and people regularly tell me how amazed they are at her beauty, her grace and fashion sense etc... Her man is definitely a hunk! Huge muscles and very handsome face, combined with very good dress sense.
    I also have a chubby, but not fat friend who is extremely sexy and beautiful.
    Nowadays every fat woman says she's a bbw or she's curvy... Bbw is for pretty women, and curvy does not mean fat, it means sexy curvy figure, like a coca cola bottle figure, not a football. Bigger women can still have a shape though, but not every fat woman is curvy or a bbw

• I get that, it is just in today's day and age were people have an image of what is beautiful and acceptable that I am questioning the fact that fictional writers are putting in their books and into many girls heads. Is it possible to be fat and get the hunk? Or average looking big girl get her hot guy?

• T. I's girl is quite ugly, she's not really fat, but definitely ugly, and he's rich and famous. I've seen a lot of big muscular guys with bigger women to. My cousin is a body builder, but he's not humongous, and his girl is a bigger chubby size. He said some of his friends girls are the same to, and they prefer bigger girls because they like a woman to feel soft and having something to hold, plus they're big themselves and say the sizes just match better than a skinny girl. Not in an incest way, but my cousin is a good looking boy, and most of my friends like him.
      I'm chubby but not a bbw lol I'm just the average chubby chick, and I think my boyfriend is good looking to.

What Guys Said 6

• Most "sexy hunks" are 9.5+ on a 10 scale, and it's very unlikely that a BBW is going to get one of those - there just aren't very many around, and most of them want a 9.5+ woman, because they know they can GET one. It works the same for guys - an average guy is almost never going to get a 9.5+ woman - he has to either be very hot himself, or he has to be rich/powerful/a celebrity, or he has no chance.

Now, if you move down the scale to 7s and 8s, then your chances start to improve. There is a percentage of guys who will happily go for a BBW, provided that her personality and attitude are what he's looking for.

• 1|1
    • Like they say "It all works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it's just not the end".

• It goes like this. There are a lot of pretty women out there who fit the conventional description of pretty/beautiful, who just aren't much fun to be with.
    There must be a lot of men who'd rather be with someone they can have fun with. Attitude counts for a lot.

• cam happen if he's open minded

• depends if he's a chubby chaser

• Yeah, I know a few chubby chasers. BBW stands for big *beautiful* women, mind you

What Girls Said 1

• Ambitious, Career oriented, Big hearted and Very Phunni. I seen some big girls who have good looking spouses/bfs