Guy "friend" and I going to a spa/resort for the night but not sure what he thinks it is?

So my guy friend asked me to go away with him over night. I mentioned a great deal on groupon a few months back but totally forgot about it till he said he was booking the room and was the day good for me. I'm curious what he's thinking this is and if he thinks we are dating. It's just going to be us. We may met his parents the night before but the second night will only be us. I have met his parents many times so I know it's not that. Just confusing about what he is thinking we are.

What Guys Said 1

• maybe he is looking forward to a potential future relationship? or dating for starters. but is taking it step by step to see how things will go before making the jump.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him... only he would know. Maybe he thinks your good friends but he can also think you want to be more.. best thing would be to ask him