What do younger guys think of hot older women?

He's 18. I'm 23. What do guys think of hot older women? I'm a personal trainer and have a good physique. I've sent pictures and he's been chasing so much. Snapchats about me, Instagram, calling, texting. It really throws me off because he's so young and so hot. Does he not realize he could have tons of girls? Or is he just trying to make sure I'm legit or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, but at 23 you don't really count as an older woman in my book.
    You do however sound like a hell of a score for him. Besides the personal trainer business, young people tend to like attractive people a bit older than them, especially around his age. It makes them feel more mature.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't think that the age gap in this situation matters that much to be honest. Both of you are still quite young, so I don't think he actually sees you as a "hot older woman", but actually as just a "hot woman".

• LOL!!! I thought you were talking about cougars.

Y'all are in the same age range. That's nothing.

Shit when I think older women I think 30s and 40s.

• Go for it. Stay fit. Break the trend, older men with younger women is old fashioned.

• your not an older woman lol. when i was 19 i had a thing with this 23 year old and i definitely didn't think she was old enough to be classed as an older woman, older woman would be anything over 35

• WTF? 23 is older?

• 23, really...

• I'm 25... my gf is 22 years my senior... nothing wrong with that. Been with her over a year an half.

• Im 27. I was seeing a 38 yr old nothing wrong with it i actually felt so good about it i wanted to date her

• younger guy and older women... it is enough to turn me on... feeling horny

• If she doesn't have a bucket vagina, isn't a fat slob and doesn't have children I may consider her for a quick pump and dump.

• Also a 18-23 age gap really isn't that big.

• You're 23, Ofcourse an 18 year old could find you really hot haha, if you both like each other then go for it :)

What Girls Said 2

• Who is older does not really matter.

• You are not an older woman :DDD