I like this guy and supposedly he liked me but he liked my friend and now she dosent like him so he said he fucked up with me should I take him back?

He said he didn't like me and then went as far as telling me he thought we shouldn't talk but we never did stop talking and now since my friend told him she dosent like him and just wants to be friends he is telling me he likes me and saying how he fucked up with me. I think i could like him again its just im worried im his second choice and i dont know how to go about this situation help please!

Most Helpful Girl

• Never let yourself be a second choice, ever! If you weren't his first choice and he attempted dissing you, I'd have stopped talking to him immediately. Your self worth should be higher than that, that you even kept talking to him. You could definitely do better, if you were his second choice then, you could be his second choice when he's out hooking up while you're dating. Consider that, and don't take the second seat sweetheart.

What Guys Said 2

• you are his number 2 choice:P and the number 1 choice was your friend:P how do you feel about that? and giving him another chance?

• I think that he'll make you his second choice again as soon as he finds someone else. Tell him to go f√óck himself

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like he`s using you, like he`s just trying to get a girlfriend. I`m sure you can find someone better. So, don`t take him back.