Is he into me?

At a four-week leadership retreat for my school, I met a new guy who just transferred to the school. He's really cute, and a super-great track runner. He always sat next to me, and we made up a secret handshake and everything. At the end, he gave me his phone number and email, and emails and texts me all the time. I've been out of town and out of the country back and forth ever since the retreat, so we haven't been able to hang out at all. But he always talks about how I owe him a movie. We were talking about how my five-year-old cousin took me on a "date" to a kid movie a couple months ago, and he said that if a five year old could go out with him, he could too. He's never actually asked me out, and we joke around like friends. When I get back, should I ask him out? Would he say yes?

Most Helpful Guy

• haha I have the feeling that when you get back he will ask you out. It sounds like he likes you, especially because you "owe" him a movie. If h doesn't make the first move definitely ask him, maybe not on a date but out with your friends an try to get some alone time with him.

What Guys Said 2

• The answer lies directly in your question.

"He always sat next to me.. emails and texts me all the time.."

If he is always trying to talk to you or be around you then he definitely feels something for you. It's as easy as that, you will have a guaranteed YES if you ask him out, trust me. Good luck mustering up the courage, it's actually not that bad when you know the outcome.

• hes nervous but he likes you

and if you want to ask him out then ask him out =)

good luck =)

What Girls Said 1

• I would ask him to hang out as friends and see where is goes from there! you will definitely get the vibe if he is feeling you when you hang out:D