How would you describe love? In your own words?

I just want to know how you guys would describe love.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think love is when you constantly think about someone and wonder if they`re okay. When you can see your self with them 10-30 years from now. When you get butterflies in your stomach every time you see them. When you look at them, you see them as perfect. Absolutely no flaws. It`s when you have a bond that is practically unbreakable. When a large piece of your heart infinitely belongs to them. That is what love is/feels like in my opinion.

What Guys Said 4

• To me, loving someone means that you're always there for them. It doesn't matter what happens, you're there. If they need you, you won't let them down and will do as much as possible to help, even if all that you feel you can do is listen.

Love is never abandoning.

• Everyone has a certain value and everyone looks for certain things, it's like a market.

Love for me is the emotion you feel when a certain person meets your demands. Love between 2 people is a balance between offer and demand between the 2 party, love is lasting when this demand and offer doesn't change with time.

• Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn.

• Love is when you're alone but feel like you're not.

What Girls Said 1

• Consuming, terrifying and utterly beautiful.

Its like honeyed vertigo.