What should I do if my girlfriend gets upset if I go to clubs/parties without her?

It's not because I try to prevent her from coming, I welcome it but she can't cause of her strict family rules (they don't even know about our relationship) .

I spend time with her almost every weekend and I love it, time with her is always fun and romantic , the way I like it.

My friends or brothers go out to parties and I go with them if she's busy or she can't. She feels uncomfortable with it because she thinks ill meet some other pretty girl. I would never cheat/hurt her , so how do i comfort her worries?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends how hurt she's been in the past. I'm not saying all guys, but a LOT of guys will flirt with/cheat with other girls at bars, etc. If she's had guys in the past promise her they wouldn't and then they did, it's gonna be hard to comfort her. Maybe just show your trustworthy by being honest in everyday things no matter what, and showing her that you truly care about her and love her more than anyone else, maybe even skip a night of parties and surprise her with a romantic dinner.

What Girls Said 4

• Try to comfort her and tell he that she can trust you no matter what and that you're just going out to have a little fun. Trust is very important in a relationship.

• Don't tell her you'll never hurt/cheat on her.. SHOW her! The only way she will ever believe you is if you prove it to her. Make her believe it. And only you know how to prove it to her. No one else. Good luck :)

• What's more important to you? Reassure her about your feelings and maybe she'll let you. If not you'll have to make a decision. :/ Tough position.

• invite her to come with you.

What Guys Said 1

• Give her something that means a lot to you. The more she construes it as meaningful, the more she'll feel reassured. A lot of women want a guy to be more emotional because it's just the way they construe 'meaning'.