Do guys like sporty girls? and why?

I personally really like sporty girls but wonder if others share the same feelings, and why?

For me sporty girls and I share compatible lifestyles, and we have common interests to talk about. She understands the times when sports practices take over my life.

Also I find playing sports gives me a good measure of someone's personality. Does she value teamwork? Does she put in hard work and commitment and turn up to training on time? Is winning all she cares about or does morale matter to her as well? Does she put teammates down to make herself look better? Things like this allow me to assess whether a girl would be a worthwhile friend (let alone a gf).

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope guys do! :) I've been into sport since I was very tiny and I've been a gymnast and figure skater for 16 years so a guy who liked sport would be fantastic, although if he wasn't into it I really wouldn't mind so long as he understood I needed time set aside to train :)

• Yep that's how I feel about rowing too. Sports is a lifestyle commitment, and a juggling act with work/academics (unless you're a professional) and to have someone who appreciates this and pushes me to excel would be fantastic.

• It definitely works much better with a compatible partner who enjoys sport aswell :) I think showing a little motivation in life is always a great judge of character, we could all use a strong willed person beside us in life :)

What Girls Said 2

• Sporty girls also make good friends for the most part.

• My guys totally enjoy it. I can throw the ball sit and watch a game etc. However my muscles come from my job, it's a workout in itself, but I have went to the gym if guys I'm seeing ask

What Guys Said 3

• I like them if they aren't tomboys

• Of course, sporty girls are the best ;)

• What guy doesn't like a 'Fit' girl? As long as they aren't shredded full of muscle or something haha