Guys, is it weird if a girl doesn't like to kiss?

I really hate kissing, I dislike cuddling to but I can, deal with it for a certain amount of time.
I can sort of put up with a proper kiss now and then if I'm with a guy long term, but not too often.
I don't mind a quick peck, or a kiss on the cheek though.
As for cuddling, I really don't get why people like it, it's uncomfortable, you get hot and bothered and feel restricted. A quick hug is fine to, just not getting all cuddled up with somebody.
I notice that a lot of people love kissing, and a couple of guys thought I was weird for not liking kissing and thought I don't like sex or have issues with men.
Is that strange? Do you like kissing and cuddling? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• If by "weird" you mean "not normal", meaning you're in the minority, then yeah, it's weird. but it's not REALLY weird, ya dig? Your other term - "strange" - is more apt.

Me? I love kissing (mostly) and cuddling. Kissing is just a huge turn on... gets my juices flowing. Cuddling is nice b/c I'm an affectionate guy and I like having affection shown towards me as well. A girl wrapping her arms around me and snuggling in makes me feel good b/c I'm making her feel good and comfortable as well, while making me feel loved!

What Guys Said 5

• I can see that. My wife is a big kisser. Kinda gets annoying, I agree. I would find not like kissing weird if you also didn't like anything sexual either. Red flag!

• No, I love anything sexual and get turned on quite easily, but kissing turns me off. I don't mind kissing on my neck and stuff, but I don't like proper kissing.

• I've encountered one girl similar to this and she wasn't for me. I love all that intimacy and the build up from making out. My lips are really sensitive too. I

• I'm affectionate type of guy, loves kissing, cuddling
    hope someday you have change of heart so sad
    but your entitled to think and like what you like
    i'm not judging you :) xD

• LOLing because you said it's sad and you're not judging me, just funny to me. It's kinda true though I guess. I'm not really affectionate, I can care a lot about people, but I don't get attached even after years it's easy for me to block people out my head. My friends think it's pretty awesome because then I'll never really feel hurt or miss people how they do, but I do think it's a shame I'll never really connect to anybody like that. I like to be in control of my emotions, so I'm glad, but it'd be an experience to know what it's actually like.

• I wish you the best :) xD

• By definition yes, as it's atypical. I like kissing and cuddling. I dislike clingyness, but I think I'd dislike that even more.

• Woman after my on heart

What Girls Said 4

• I understand. I think a lot of it for me depends on the person. I had this thing with a guy that lasted a week (LOL.) I didn't like kissing him. I don't know if it was because he was unattractive, but I just didn't find it fun. I have kissed three guys and there's only been one that I have enjoyed kissing. The weird thing is that I don't even have feelings for him, maybe he's just a better kisser. When it comes to cuddling, I always love that, but I'm not huge on kissing.

• I'm a girl and I feel the same way.

• I taught I was alone in that situation.

• So did I lol

• I know that there is other types of affection other than kissing and cuddling. To me almost anyone can kiss and cuddle but doing more determines whether a person really like you or not

• Are you asexual? Serious question

• I doubt it. I love sex, love men, just hate kissing. Asexual is when you don't like anybody right?

• Asexuals can have romantic feelings but they don't have sexual ones. If you enjoy sex then you're probably not asexual

• I love kissing and hugging.

• What is actually good about it? Does it make you feel closer to your man?

• Yes it does and it feels nice