Guys - Is it ever acceptable to give a girl a chance after she rejected you?

A girl rejects you and sometimes afterwards she starts displaying an attraction towards you, she may even admit that she likes you. Is it ever acceptable to give her a chance?

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm a girl and I want to see the results.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only been in the situation once but yeah, I gave in 'cause well... she rejected me 'cause at the time she was "dating" someone, we stayed friends. Then like 2 months go by and they stopped seeing each other and she was all over me so I rejected her for rejecting me at first, basically just fuckin' with her, lol. Then we were at my house and she was like "so, I bet I cold convince you to take me out" and I was like "how?" and she dropped down, pulled it out and gave me head, REALLY well. After words I was like "was that it or?" totally being a smart ass of course and I took her out. I wasn't sure I was going to at first, but she "sucked" me into it, lol. We dated like 8 months until she had to move due to her job and I didn't go with.

What Girls Said 3

• I would give her another shot, bu be careful. Don't get too emotionally invested in the situation - you don't know how it's going to play out.

I think I know what she's going through - she didn't even notice you before and with that question you got on her radar. She said 'no' because she didn't notice you and you were just another guy-so to speak.
    Now, you're someone worth getting to know.
    Also, you probably caught her off guard...

I'd give it a shot. See what happens.

• Why not? People change their minds all of the time about people they're attracted to.

• Wow every girl wants to see the results here.

What Guys Said 10

• For me it would all depend on the totality of the circumstances, and none of your poll choices allow for that. How, exactly, did she reject me previously? Was she classy about it? What was going on with her at the time? I could go on, but you get the idea. So I guess for me the answer would be "maybe."

• it depends on why and how she rejected you in the first place. If she had a bf and was honest about it then a slight maybe. But if she flat out ignored your calls, texts etc.. then no. Even If she was honest with me and just wasn't feeling it until later I'd still say no b. c I don't want to be someone's second thought.

• I am in the same situation. I don't think a girl respects you if she thinks that she can reject you, pit you down, and then have you happily take her in because she just changed her mind about you. It's like she thinks you are the mercy of her desire. If she likes you you're supposed to like her back. If she stops liking you (which she will since she doesn't respect you) then you're supposed to be fine with whenever she decides to get another guy.

• If a guy does take a woman back who rejected him, he damn sure better be the Alpha dog or she will walk all over him. Then dump his ass for someone who appeals to her. When I was single, I'd
      say, "Fine, you got my number, call me if things change, I got too many friends as it is and I don't have enough time for them. I can't possibly add another". You'd be surprised how un-rejected I got after saying that.

• If you actually like her and she likes you what's the problem? Unless she rejected you in a horribly demeaning way of course.

• I would...

• Nope. you reject me you're done.

• I certainly would, unless she was an asshole about it. But if she was kind and said no, then changed her mind, certainly! This has happened to me before and I sometimes aim for it to happen. You also kind of know she will think about you even when you aren't there, which makes you feel special.

• Unless that person was an utter douche when rejecting you, I don't see why not.

• No. She's probably playing some head games for attention. At least, that's how it's been in my experience.

• Do what's in your rational self-interest. It's likely to be best to reject her. But dont reject her simply out of an irrational sense of pride.