How can I win her back!!! Broke up yesterday after a date that went perfect?

We broke up last night after I asked to split the bill. We went out for drinks. I always pay whenever we go out. It was her idea, something last minute but earlier in the day. She gave me the silent treatment afterwards. When we left I tried talking to her but it ended up being a big fight /argument out in public. She wouldn't let up, listen or me or try to reason at all. This is the first time I ever asked. This is heartbreaking. She ran into a cab. I took the train. Tried calling and texting when I got out. She texted me back calling me an asshole. I don't know how can this have gone so wrong. We knew each other for 10 years. Dated off and on for over a year. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh. This girl. She just broke up with you over the fact that you wished to split the bill? She sounds like a princess. You know what princess means: high maintenance.

But you love her, so it seems that you are willing to keep up with that maintenance. I cannot really tell you what to do. I kind of know that you should drop this girl, but I also know that the likelihood of you actually doing that is slim.

So if you are asking ME what you should do here is my answer: break up. Like for good. If you don't want to do that there is an alternate route. It is the second best path. Here it is: continue to pursue her until you finally get sick and tired of her.

What Girls Said 6

• Lol wtf.
    I almost always have to at least try to split expenses when out with my bf. If he comes to pick me up, it's only fair I pay for coffee right?
    Though he likes to do the gentlemanly thing and pay sometimes I have to try or I feel like i'm just stealing his money or using him.
    I don't know if this is a girl you want back dude.
    To be so upset over being asked to pay for her fair share. Especially when it was her idea to go out...
    The person who makes the date should be prepared to pay unless discussed beforehand. That's super weird to me to ask someone out and expect them to pay. Find a girl who respects you.
    If you're really set on this girl, I don't know what to tell you, cause from what you said she seems like she'd be waaay too high maintenance and thats just draining.
    Either way, Good luck.

• Clearly, she only cares about you spending money on her.
    Let her go!
    She isn't worth it.
    If she wants a man willing to spend countless dollars on her... tell her to become a sugarbaby/escort!

• call it off a girl shouldn't act like that, if anything it should be the opposite way around i hate it when a guy pays for me, i find myself always rushing to be the one to pay everything, but seriously if she's getting pissed at you for wanting her to split a bill, she is not worth your time, its not fair for you or your relationship

• sweetie she really isn't worth it! Talk about childish behaviour!

• Listen to robin thickes paula album hahaha lol

• She's over reacting. Honestly, that was incredibly rude of her. Sometimes it's nice to split the bill - she sounds like a princess. You can't expect a guy to pay everytime. I wouldn't waste your time unless you want to put up with that behavior.

What Guys Said 3

• stop communicating with her. wait awhile lets emotions die down so you will both think clearly. no communication without clarity. no arguing with women. reassurance that things will be ok or that something will change and wait till she responds. might even be a few months to years for some men.

• Dude you really dodged a bullet there!

If it was her idea to go out, she pays. The person doing the asking should do the paying, that's my belief.

• Be patient and give her time then when she is ready to talk about it then tell her she is completely right, if she is or not.