I like Asian boys... No other boys but sexy Asian guys. I can't resist how cute they are. Is that a bad thing?

Since I've been watching Asian dramas I've fallen in love with typical Asian guys and can't resist the way how I feel about them. I'm not interested in any type of men but Asians...

• Asians
  • Random, "I don't care"

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you limit yourself... you may miss out on some great guys

What Guys Said 7

• No, you're objectifying Asian men and subjecting them to your feminist oppression!

Or at least, that's the kind of thing people might say if you were a man and wrote that you were only interested in Asian women.

Anyway, just date who you're attracted to (as long as they aren't dangerous, of course, lol).

• You have your own preferences and sticks to them
    that is not a bad thing, it defines who you are.

We all have those small things that defines us ^~^

• Yes its the worst thing i'm offended you should immediately apologize lol Jk see we all have our preferences and you've yours so it really doesn't matter :)

• Im flatter... *-*

• Take what you are attracted to.

• I'm asian.. and that's great.. all of our cock aren't small either... I'll show ya..

• As stated everyone has their own unique preferences. Of course it's not weird.

What Girls Said 5

• You can't help how you feel anymore than they can help being Asian. Trying to deny it or lie to yourself to please others would be bad. This is not. Go for it if makes you happy :)

• Haha that's not a bad thing. Some of the Asians guys on this site are going to be very happy reading your question :)

• Not at all, we all have preferences.

• You're entitled to be attracted to whoever you want! No big deal.

• Too much Korean drama for u