How do I show her I am a confident man?

A few months ago I really hit it off with this girl. Things were going more than great for about a month and half. Then we both finally realized we might make a good match and I asked her out. Unfortunately, a few days later I got the "lets just be friends" talk but I think I know what brought it on. It has been couple years since I've even attempted a relationship, simply because I've been focused on me. I am a very independent person and I just haven't found the need to have a girlfriend. She asked if I had been with anyone and I told her that I hadn't. As far as I was concerned, I was simply telling the truth. Now I didn't tell her this but since its been a long time for me, I don't have the sexual confidence I used too and I definitely think she picked up on it. We've been friends for a few months now and I want to try again. I want to show her that I am a confident, virile man, but I don't want to freak her out. What's the best way to do it?

What Girls Said 1

• take her out for a good time take her home and give her a pounding of a lifetime. If its been so long for you, rub one out before you take her out that way you will last longer :)

What Guys Said 0