Do you think a womanizer/bad boy is likely to fall in love with someone who they can never have or doesn't feel the same?

Most Helpful Guy

• He'll pretend to if it helps his scoreboard...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• can happen yeah

• Yea me and my friends used to do it to them on purpose then break their heart to teach them a lesson haha

• I doubt that
      I think they know when it's real or not

• I disagree
      I think girls believe it more when a guy says they love them

• Yea aloe of girls do, I don't unless I see it for myself and most my friends don't either. Words mean nothing. I tell every guy I love them and they really believe it. I've got these poems I wrote when I was like 15 that I give to every guy and just change it to his name and like years later they still all emotional about them lol. I think girls just believe whatever guys say when it's things they want to hear, because when he says he hates them they think he's just angry at the time and he'll calm down soon, but when he says he loves them they instantly believe it. If a girl doesn't just believe anything she wants to hear, she won't believe lies either, and she'll judge on his actions instead.
      Like I've heard girls say they know their man loves them so why doesn't he want to be around them and moronic things like that. Common sense really.