I don't know what to say to this girl?

I've been trying to talk to a, girl for months but I keep messing it up and thinkive left it to long and she is losing interest what can I say her next time I see her

Most Helpful Girl

• Start with the obligatory "hey" and "how are you?" maybe throw in a "long time no see!!" or "I've been meaning to talk to you for a while". Then I'd recommend asking her a few questions about her, girls love to talk about themselves and their problems. Take her side on everything.
    Note: avoid sounding like you're asking 20 questions or trying too hard. Just try and be natural.

Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• just talk to her ask her about her day, weekend, summer, anything really girls like to know you care

What Guys Said 1

• Tell her in a straightforward phone conversation: Hey, how are you? I've been developing feelings and I want to see if it's mutual? Just say that.