Couldn't hangout too many times, can I ask him to hangout?

I think I'm starting to like this guy, but lately it's been hard to get together. I turned him down... too many times. Would it be okay to ask him to hangout? And if so, what's a casual thing to suggest? I was thinking of maybe seeing if he would want to come over to my house during the day (hopefully it'll reinforce it's not meant to be a sexual thing, we don't really know each other that well) and hangout, maybe go for a walk. A little background, I'm 21 and he's 24.

Most Helpful Guy

• If women asked us out and went for the first kiss, let's just say this site probably wouldn't exist.

Ask him out for coffee on in 2 or 3 days. Like if you said right then or there, he would t think to much about it. You might also have to be the one to kiss him.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him exactly what you posted above. A guy turned down too many times would probably be unlikely to pick up implicit signals.

What Girls Said 0