How does a very ugly guy get a girl to like him?

when no girl allows me near her , rejects/ignores me so quick , insults me/ calls me ugly , etc...

SOO many rejections , my family thinks im gay and not talking to me anymore ( even though i tried telling them that ). My friends just mock me for being the only guy (21) who has never even been hugged by a female.

where do i find girls who are not attractive who are willing to settle for us ugly guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well hun, there are two types of ugly:

The first type of ugly is genetic and can't be fixed.

The second type is the "I just don't take care of myself and never worry about my appearance" ugly.

Now an ugly person could be either one of these, or they could be both of these. You shouldn't focus on whether or not you are the first type of ugly, because that can't be fixed. However, if you are the second type... well you can change that. Here's some tips:

1. Dress appropriately. Wear clothes that fit, clothes that go through the laundry regularly, clothes that don't have stains in them. Large baggy t- shirts with stains and sagging pants make a guy look sloppy.

2. Take care of your face. Wash the gook out of your eyes in the morning, brush your teeth (you may be used to the breath, but the girl won't), and style your facial hair neatly or just shave it off altogether (your choice). Just don't let it grow out like you just don't care what it freaking does.

3. Take care of your hair. You don't have to make it super stylish, just neat. It generally looks a little sloppy for guys to have hair that sticks out of the side of their head. That is why many trim the sides shorter than the top.

4. Be confident. Confidence is powerful. Put your best foot forward. Think about what your best personality trait is and use it. Perhaps you have a great sense of humor. You could pop a few jokes. Maybe you know a lot of good stories to tell people when they are bored, etc.

• im the first type of ugly. No girl ever lets me talk to her, how can i show my personality (if i have one ) when im never given an opportunity?

• BassitForever is right. The first type of ugly can be overlooked if a guy makes up for it by fixing the second type. What you are doing by saying that you are a loser type of guy, is you are crushing your chances of achieving the fourth and most important tip to being attractive: confidence.

• listen , confidence isn't a magic pill , years of being spit on , thrown rocks at , threatend , called ugly , etc.. by girls won't change just like that. I've never made a girl laugh because im never given the privilege to talk to them. When they are rejecting me at the first 10 seconds of meeting me, its all about looks. On the internet im depressed because i am , outside i act like im the happiest person ever yet girls still hate me because im hideous

What Girls Said 11

• Post a picture of yourself (:

• You aren't the most attractive guy I've ever seen (saw the Facebook post), but I would never insult you or run away from you.

• I think it has to do with your swagger because if you balling women will look. after that it's having a good personality and being a truly kind honest person that someone can love

• The only way is money, status, prominent job. Doctors are ugly an a lot of girls love them.

• Personality!
    Character!
    Work on that!

• Buy for them lots of chocolate! Lol

• personality?

• You want an ugly girl? What about my scissors?

• ok can we get a picture and we judge your appearance because even sometimes the most unattractive guy can get a woman of their dreams and its not possible that girls dont like you because of that so may we please look at a picture of you and where are you from originally?

• facebook. com/rayankawash

• i dont believe so. They just look disgusted usually , I've been rejected at "hello"

• then your looking at the wrong girls

• Wait, did you say you wanted unattractive girls?

• yes , im ugly myself , so why should i want attractive girls?

• Are you being creepy?

• dont think so. unless its creepy by default because of my face

• The best thing to get any girls attention is confidence and passion/talent. I don't know but looks don't really matter too much, because confidence and talent are super attractive in my opinion. Also doesn't hurt to create a change in presentation, whether it's updating your wardrobe, using new cologne or getting a haircut to get a girl to notice you
    Good luck and Im sure there's someone our there waiting for you! Cheer up:))

• im 21 and i dream of making a girl laugh, im that pathetic. I have a very assymetrical broken face. I've tried buying clothes women like on model looking guys but nothing changed :/

• No it doesn't, but we can't all be super models. Attractive is also not a word for just looks. A person isn't attractive if they're just good looking, theyre attractive if they have a good personality as well. Maybe try a different approach? Like work on being her close friend before coming off as someone who wants to be in a relationship from the very beginning?
      Other than that Im not really an expert so can't think of much more ideas... usually for the most part if someone has a couple of these things: confidence, talent, intelligence, nice body, good posture, positivity, humor, outgoing personality, they re usually fair game
      Sorry if I haven't been too much help:(

• well here's the thing , i can't get a female friend because they act the same way ( just ignore me till i go away) :( does not ugly=good looking?

What Guys Said 9

• Go to the Philippines with a sign.

Go to Havana with a box of ho ho's or ding dongs and just stand there.

If you can't find a girlfriend in 30 minutes i will hit you in the head with a boot and the girls will come running to help you heal. Stop being so pathetic it gets old.

• your friends are morons. get new friends. that will be hard to accept. i know. ignore your family. ignore ANYONE who... disrespects and mocks you. you are ugly? well... best bet is to change the way you think about attraction. find someone whos similar to you. someone who has features close to yours. chances are very good you will like her A LOT. you dont have to write it down. you just know. chances are they like you A LOT too. go get a coach immediatly. your 36+ time to get some real help with dating. the rejections are just getting started. your probably appraoching women who show no interest in you. never say u were never with a women. lie. yes lie. start working on yourself INTERNALLY. you must change from the inside out. this is very important remember this last point..

• Try online dating in my opinion

• Hmm let's see, I saw your facebook. First of all, smile more. When you smile and learn to genuinely smile you can utilize the halo effect. It can help a lot. Also experiment with different haircuts. Try growing it out or something. You most certainly aren't ugly. You just gotta know how to properly use your features

• uhm , thats the msost i can smile , my face doesn't allow more , otherwise it will be creepy clown smile +no hair works on me and i will go bald soon (genentics )

• soccer, swimming (tried talking to girls there too) but i dont go to bars anymore , all i try to talk to girls on campus only and around it

• Yea, they're probably just stuck up college chicks then. They aren't worth the effort lol.

• Money, money, money.

• Craigslist has tons of butters and go for the wet spots.

• Online dating, and wait for some ugly single mom with 5 kids to send a message to you, go to a club, and find some depressed fat girl that just watched all of her friends get hit, or go find a mail order bride that is willing to marry an 80 year old man. It sucks not being either rich or attractive. At least being one would be nice.

• shows up in a ferrari