Ladies who would you date? The confident unattractive poor guy with a good personality or the unconfident attractive guy with money and a?

Bad personality? If you had to pick one of these guys, which one would you date?

The answers are so politically correct , its funny.
How hard is it to answer this question correctly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm... attraction is important but money is irrelevant because I like to get things myself, it's a dignity/pride thing. It's not a plus or a minus.
    I CANNOT tolerate a bad personality, I have no patience for it regardless of looks and status.

Honestly, I'd friendzone usually the first and ignore the 2nd completely.
    TBH:
    A guy is unattractive to me physically if he has horrible hygiene (non-negotiable) and/or has a really unfortunate face.
    If they are chubby-heavy and I'm attracted to them, it's because they have a beautiful/attractive face and it's this combo I'm find myself liking as much as beautiful face/great body.

What Girls Said 10

• Neither, because I'd rather end up alone than have a love that doesn't set fire to my soul so to speak

• the confident unattractive poor guy with a good personality! i know you might think oh yeah she's probs just saying that but id rather have a guy with a good personality cause he won't be boring!

• Well right now I'm going with an confident, attractive poor guy. I've been the supporter since day 1, up until he got a job and moved out with me. He's broke again though. Relies on his mum for money and ditches me for friends... So you could say his attitude is pretty shit.
    Why am I going with him again.

• Neither, honestly. Call me shallow but I can't date someone who I'm not attracted to mentally AND physical. If I don't want to kiss you, I can't date you. So I'll hold out for someone who's got a good personality and is good looking, thanks.

• Finally a honest answer

• Well, I figure he doesn't have to be the hottest guy in the whole world but I won't settle for someone I'm not attracted to. It's only human.

• Neither lol I'll pass on both thanks

• Why?

• You can like food and not be fat

• When did I say you couldn't?

• The unattractive guy with good personality than money guy (:

• Trick question what ment by that was I would probably date the unattractive guy with good personality but after awhile I think about it I wouldn't date eeither because thats the question thnks (:

• The first guy. A good personality would automatically make him attractive.

• So looks don't matter at all to you? That's a first.

• It isn't at the top of my list, I can tell ya that.

• Do they have scissors? I date anyone who owns scissors

• I couldn't date someone with a crap personality.

• Didn't Elliott Rodger teach you anything? Obviously not the second one lol. It's him all over, I think he was ugly but lots of dumb girls were saying he's hot...

What Guys Said 0