My g/f made a shrine for me Should I be creeped out?

SO I went to my g/fs house for the first time.. in her room in a corner she has tons of pictures of me with a candlelight and some smelly insent like those crazy psychic ladies have... And, I remember seeing a stuffed stickman doll. After that I said I need to hit the washroom.. cause I was freaking out... SHould I be freaked out?

• Yes
  • No
  • Get some help
  • Dump her
  • You trippin!
Well today I fell down the stairs.. my hand is all swollen. I think its busted pretty bad... I'm freaked out now.
So, I finally talked to her and told her I'm GAY!

She said it's okay, and still wants me to go over to her place. Then I told her I just want to be left alone for awhile. She still won't stop calling me.

I went out and got my number changed!

Most Helpful Girl

• Just incase you want to break up with her*cough cough* because she's crazy*cough cough* make it so where she wants to break up with you ( act like an ass, do want to go out with her, act depressed and not want her around) stuff like that i hope this helps, she might be a witch so be careful

• I have.. I told her I was feeling sick. She said in 24 hours I'll feel better just watch.. Now I know what she means...

• well I assume we are done since I changed my number and have not seen her since i posted this topic... so it should be over as I have no plan on seeing her anymore!

• Pretty damn good pretty damn good

What Girls Said 25

• haha, she's trying to keep you by magical powers.

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...qk5r8s9i1rv60aqo1_250.jpg

• I'm not sure how you will take this but if you are serious about what you saw, she could possibly being doing some sort of magick on you. I'm not up for debate on whether you believe in magick or not, but based on what you said that is what she is doing even though it's not common for people to have everything visible when they are "working" on someone lol but seriously you need too leave her, but if she has done something to you already after you leave some crazy shit about to go down either way

• shit im worried if I leave her she's going to stalk me at my house or some shit... this chic is crazy!!

• sounds like she has you twisted already lol

• yeah I feel cranky and rowdy and I can't sleep... i keep checking outside my window... i see shadows!

• She definitely has you under a spell. Even if you wanted to break up with her you probably couldn't. I think the candle means she owns you.

• That's very strange and Hey Arnold! style (the cartoon; Helga who had a shrine of Arnold and all). You need to talk to her about it and tell her how uncomfortable that makes you feel. If she doesn't do anything about it, that's a major red flag.

• WHat if I tell her and she freaking kills me?

• Holly321, it was my favorite cartoon!

• yeah I rather tell her on the phone...

• Either you are a troll or someone is very obsessed with you...

Restraining order time!

• wtf is a troll? is it related to witch craft?

• it ain't funny dude

• You can't run. She cast a spell on you, she owns you now!

If this is true, I'm surprised you're giving this second thoughts. You should have left her the day you made this creepy discovery.

• ya i guess... she just so hot! yet crazy as fuck!

• Yeah, it makes you think twice doesn't it haha. But there are plenty of women out there who won't chop off your balls when your sleeping and use them for "magic" xD

• o.. u... c... h...

• Is this for real? I can't believe anyone would do that. If its all true then send her a text break it off nicely and block her number.

• she's fucking crazy... she's been ringing up my phone leave threatening voice mails now.

• Run, don't walk.

• i can't i broke my hand!

• Run!.. As far and as fast as you can.

• i fuckin broke my hand today.. feel down my stairs!

• Coincidence? I think not! :o

• im not sure man its hard tryping with 1 hand

• This sounds like a troll question.

• whoa. like whoa. o.0

• exactly.. that's what I was thinking when I was in her room...

• Yeah you're dating a voodoo priestess. Run.

• Uh yeah, at your age that's a little bit weird. My college roommate had an entire wall covered with pics of her bf who was studying overseas. But she was 19.

• exactly... my point... this girl is an adult! or maybe an old witch!

• Girlfriends with shrines are pretty funny though ;) lol kidding. Good luck with that.

• not funny girl...

• Bid farewell

• i've been good so far actually...

• That's creepy as hell. Run!

• I have.. I didn't even turn my phone on for like over a day now!

• Yeah that's pretty fuckin weird

• You are dating a witch. Better watch your back. I know a witch personally. She tried to curse me once after I made the mistake of pissing her off pretty badly.

Just be careful. I've seen for myself how insane these girls can get.

• I hope this is where watching Buffy the vampire slayer all pays off.. or Charmed. (yeah im old).

I don't know how to tell her to leave me alone without her fucking me over...

• You really need to move away. I'm not kidding.

• I don't have the $$ to do so...

• She is going to kill you lol lmao

• im scared honestly...

• Well you need to say something. Don't just randomly break up with her. If not she'll probably know why you dumped her.

• Run and hide.

• I have been at my place...

• Boy, you better run! Omg.

• She wants me to visit her again next week...

• How old are you guys?

• im 30 and she's 24

• Don't go anywhere alone, avoid the places she knows you'll be, keep your phone on you ready to dial 911. Think of it this way, it's either attempt a restraining order or keep on dating her forever.

• at this point I'd date a dude!

• I hope this is trolling it sounds like one lol

• turkey girl.. i am not trolling how many times do I have to say so... jeez.

• by the way i changed my phone number now, so she can't call me anymore. and im not going to the place we ate at ever again!

• That's kinda weird. She's psycho? Run!!!

• I did.. been hiding out at home

• Yeah.. that's pretty creepy.. break up with her, but don't stop there, move out of the state as well. :P Lol, but seriously.. it's pretty creepy and that should raise a million red flags.

• I wish I could packup and move right about now.. but got no $$

She has more $$ than I do...

What Guys Said 18

• Ok I voted no but then I kept reading and saw "little stick doll". Alright now that is weird. Get out of there, you don't want to get involved with someone who is into that kind of garbage. As silly as it sounds, witchcraft does exist. There's a reason why it's frowned upon, more than frowned, more like condemned.

Get out of there bro, leave her, get out of town! Hop on a plane and get your azz off of that area you're in. Change your name and everything. Get surgery and a new set of eyeballs. This is the only way you'll get out of this one.

• Exactly.. the candelight and doll freaked me out...

• Never again...

• true dat!

• Dump her bro. it's only going to get worse. And the chick is into some weird bizness! Might even be into that voodoo wiccan, crap. lol, get out of there!

• ya im just thinking of how without her stalking me

• I'd be so fucking turned on.

• oh shit! bro your girlfriend is a witch. i stay away from these broads as much as possible. my brother's ex use to practice witchcraft and you won't believe the hell she put him through. one day she chase my brother with a dagger while being hyped up on witchcraft

• fuck that's what I am scared of man! she freaking chases me with something

• i feel you bro. i would say punch that fucking demon out of her. but then what if she sues you? how your going to explain that she was hyped on witchcraft

• yeah no criminal court is going to buy that...

• There's no such thing as witchcraft (that works). Just dump the crazy bitch and be done with it.

• Haha shit, now I know what to do if I want to break up..

(careful, you might find a joke in this comment before you comment butthurt..)

• bitch please!

• Sorry for your situation though :/. You got enough advice and look like you already followed them.

• well so far i think it's okay.. I am healing and she has no way to stalk me now

• Wow, that is really scary. Witchcraft does exist.

• well i didn't know till I saw it myself.. I wonder what her basement had... luckily I never went down there

• Look up online like Google search how you can protect yourself from witch spells.

• i will do thanks bro

• Uh yeah thats a little weird bro

• bro im freaking out right now!

• That would scare the shit out of me.

• At first I was okay since I saw my pictures, then I saw.. more... and more... and more! Then I started to get a little scared since I met this girl only 2 months ago...

• If she's anything like my mom you better learn how to get a restraining order and befriend some cops.

• Well luckily my close friends are cops... though I think they would laugh this shit off...

• i´d try to talk about it but running for your life is propably the better choice xD

• no talk... she won't listen...

• Well if she really does stalk you, you can get a restraining order.

• im gonna get one now

• She has a voodoo doll of you? Does it look like u? Well, i wouldn't upset her then that's for sure

• no it was a doll made out of a rag type of material

• Dump that twisted stupid bitch.

• ya till she stalks me and twists me in her juicer!

• oh yu betta dumb dat dere gurl u feelin me bro?

• I wanna, but i'm worried she gonna bust my cap!

• just do it and if she starts stalking or harrassing you... get a restraining order haha

• ya if that even helps.. she probably would ignore it and by the time cops show up she would slice me!

• Is she into the occult?

• stuffed stickman doll get that doll and get out, run as far as you can and hope she does not have any personal belongings to make another doll, one hair is enough.

Voodoo is real, pray to Jesus, to protect you.

RUN FROM THIS ONE!!!

• thansk.. so far its shit.. i busted my hand today!

• That's some freaky stuff right there!

• i know man... i know!

• At first I thought it was romantic. And then I read the part about the insent candles and the stickman.

Confront her. If shit happens dump her

• I'm worried she will force me to go back to her place and who knows what she will do... freaking chop me or something if I refuse her.

• Don't go to her place. I would dump her immediately this is not normal behavior

• yeah no way I got back there... thank god she didn't show me her basement...

• sounds perfectly normal to me.

• I guess you're not normal then...

• yeah I guess man

• So anymore recent drama? Is she outside your door, did your pet parrot "mysteriously die", did you have recent constipation or has she called you at all?