Girls! A little help, girl randomly kissed me on the cheek and neck when saying good night?

So I've known this girl for quite a few years but we have never been real close. We've both 23 now and haven't seen each other for about 6 years. Well, this summer she came back to town and we stated hanging out and getting to know eachother better. We've slowly been getting more involved with one another, and we are to the point were we kiss one the lips when we get together.

Well, the other night I was over at her house for a few. We were setting there talking and she randomly kissed me on the cheek (this is out of the ordinary for her, I'm normally the one to initiate affection), then when we said good night, we hugged and she kissed me on the neck before I kissed her good night.

What does she want and what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• She is definitely into you. You guys are adults now and she doesn't just want to say, "lets have sex" lol. She is becoming more intimate and trying to move things a little passed first base. It seems like she wants you to make the big move though. When you kiss her while you guys are sitting on the couch or somewhere alone put your hands on her thigh. More of like in the middle. See how she responds to that.

What Girls Said 3

• she's definitely moving things more forward than you expect, play it cool and see what happens next, she is very keen.

• She is into you... Maybe just in a sexual way or maybe in a crush kind of way but she definitely wants to take your relationship to the next level

• SHE WANTS THE D !

What Guys Said 0