Is 18 year old girlfriend too young?

I'm 25 and just started seeing this girl but she is 18 what should i do

i stoped hanging out with her she got anoying as fuck she talked and talked and talkd

Most Helpful Girl

• What are her interests? If its just sex keeping u two together. U gotta do some thinking on your own.

What Girls Said 11

• Here's a silly rule I've heard my buddies recite: She is old enough if and only if she is half your age plus five, after the youngest party is sixteen. I dunno. Just feel it out if she is mature then go for it.

• If she's mature enough for you (and if she's 18 or older) age shouldn't be a problem here :)

• Lol did you tell her she was annoying as fuck?

• no lol but so far the girls /women i have been with this girl gave me a blowjob for an hour all the other girls gave up on my im decensitzed from jerking off to much this is that was devoted

• she's an adult.. no need to worry dude... just go with it

• My parents have a 7 year age difference.
    As you keep growing older, you'll find that age becomes less and less significant.
    Of course, when you're younger it makes a pretty good difference.

If you're both mature, happy, and love each other, why not? :)

• My only problem is that with such an age difference, the amount of time spent together in marriage before one of the couple dies is shortened.

• I understand. But it's NOT "your problem" unless YOU are the one who gets married to somebody with a big age difference. My parents are old. But fuck it. Because they love each other :) And they're happy.

Thanks for your opinion though ^^

• She's legal, do what you want bro.

• Its legal and both of you are okay with it so its normal. The guy I just started seeing-ish is 28 ._.

• i dont see anything wrong with it. besides, you're both of legal age

• In America, 18 is a legal adult. You're fine, bro.

• Im 18 and my bf is 29.

• You aren't doing anything wrong go for it!

What Guys Said 2

• She's 18, so whatever.
    Who is Jerry Sandusky?
    I'm only kidding. You two be safe and have fun.

• enjoy your time with her.