Was I being selfish or just silly about this?

I have a friends with benefits thing going on and because he lives 200 miles away from me I booked and paid for a hotel for the night , we only had sex once !! I wanted to do it at least more plus he came so quickly I felt unsatisfied !! I got up that morning and told him I was going home kissed him good bye and left... Was I being selfish? Or slightly cold just leaving like that? I felt annoyed :/ what do you think

Most Helpful Guy

• You weren't selfish, wanting to be satisfied. You also paid for the room, the least he could have done
    is take care of business. You didn't say if he usually goes longer on previous sessions.
    I would have done the same thing, leaving like that. Yes, I would have been annoyed also.

What Guys Said 2

• You probably would've gotten more if you waited for him until he could go again. Sometimes for a guy you don't last very long after not doing it for a while.

• You're not dating, so you left him that is not selfish

What Girls Said 1

• I would say you aren't being selfish, because you need satisfaction too. And since it's not a relationship, the way you left him is fine. Maybe see if he wants to hook up again.