Would You Date Someone Who Has A Kid?

Dating Someone With Children

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I would prefer not to date a guy with a kid. But I do think that it depends on the situation. I can't stand a dead beat daddy who doesn't take care of his kids or a crazy baby mama or a guy with children by different women. But if he was a good guy and told me the situation then I would understand.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I've dated someone before who had a son. He was a single parent after getting divorced from his wife. She had moved country and he only heard from her every few months for the sake of their child. He was a really nice guy and I love children too.

• no I wouldn't.

• Nope not at my age, maybe if I'm in my late thirties onwards and dating then I'd have to expect baggage like that but at 19 there is no way I'm settling for a guy with kids.

What Guys Said 3

• No I definitely wouldn't be able to date a woman with a child at this point in my life. I have a hard time keeping myself organized and financed, the last thing that I would be able to undertake would be helping out with a kid. I know that most single mothers are perfectly able to care for their own kid, but I wouldn't feel like a part of their life in the relationship if I wasn't able to help out with that. Maybe in a year or two, but not now.

• Depends on what kinda shape thier situation is. Like if they have the daddy(s) coming around you all the time threatning you and just causing drama then Hell to tha nah! but some wowmen with kids have agood head on thier shoulders, they can balance the two lives. The Romantic and the family one!

If I do date a women with kids then I'm dating one who has a kid that is a few years older like 3-4 years older. Not one or 8 month year olds

• Don't think so.