A busy boyfriend doesn't make time for me?

I have been dating with my boyfriend for a month now. And I having problems that his been busy on his work all the time, the last few days we been talking on the phone and I been waiting for his call for a week in that time. He told me that's his been very busy in work, and he try to call me but it's unable to reach my call.

So about a 3days back I told my boyfriend that when is his free time and he tells me on Sunday his free. And on Friday I recived a call from him from viber, and my stupid phone it hanged wen I accepted his call. And I have no choice I need to reject the call so my phone won't crack up? I text him back just a sec. Just to let him know my phone was hang, and I call him back he wasn't answering my call :( and I knew he rushing too work.

Saturday yday I waited for my boyfriend to call me or text me wen he finish work. Waited for him 2.40am no reply. I was sad so I remember that Sunday he told me his free from work. And today it's Sunday there no respond from him.. It could be work? I am not sure. I knew he miss spending time and he felt sorry for me. If only my stupid phone won't be hanged wen he call me.

My boyfriend is working as a sales Representative in a finance company doing loan for gadgets? Was that a busy job? He was studying and working.

No.. I can't leave him, I really love him so much. Maybe i should talk to him on the phone when gets back home? I know its hard for me but his so sweet to me, I think i need to tell him how feel

Most Helpful Guy

• dump him baby , if he ain't making time for and attractive hotty like you he must be gay

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's a combination of him having a lot of work to do and him not REALLY wanting to find time to talk/be with you. My honest recommendation would be to not seem to desperate for his attention; this will probably make him want to find that time to be with you more than he currently does.

• any guy or girl that's "busy" will and can find time to hang out with the people they like to be around. See most of the time people that are "busy" have friends that'll still be there months or a year down the road by the time everything slows down. So mr busy, is still in his comfort zone. But when his friends start to move on... mr busy becomes worried... and starts to actually make time for friends.

i don't think this guy though is ready for a relationship. His career is obviously very time consuming and more important than anything else right now. I mean yea he can love you, but hey the job and his commitment makes it all one sided. Its on his end really, not your end

What Girls Said 2

• i know it sucks but all you can do is have a talk with him and tell him how you feel about it

• Talk to him about it! If he loves you, he will make the effort to do that for you :-)