Am I doomed in love, can not find a decent guy?

All I get is ones wanting sex if I do not give they disappear and stop texting me. They say all girls are slags and say they want a classy girl they date me and expect sex date two when I do not give theymoan. So much for not wanting an easy chick.

I know guys are visual. and what not. I just would like a guy who wants to know me too not just explore my body. Never really been. in love. Had four bfs. One a narcissistic pig, another a sociopath type of guy who did the whole. disappear reappear thing. One who was just too young to settle. An a compulsive. liar. Also the sociopath guy was controlling.

I am a caring girl who does make a good girlfriend I just can not seem. to. find a good guy to date. It makes. me sad when people around me. are getting married or having babies.. also moving. in with their bfs. I feel like my lovelife is doomed. I am 21 nearly 22 in next. few years I would want to be at least engaged or moved in with a SO.

I feel like I am. not. meant. to be happy. I am. fun and I do get a lot of attention the wrong kind though. Guys seem. to want me sexually or make. advances very early. on. I get guys saying I can be your fuck. buddy or lets have. fun. Never had a real. date before either.

Guys get mad at me when I do not want just sex but I am being honest I want. more. Guys whistle, stare, follow me, and use chat up lines. cringey. ones. i am not fussy I have dated ugly average and good looking guys but I seem. to. find guys with issues and mental problems an it makes. me think. does this say something about. me :/

I now. give up looking for the one and I do not. know what future. holds guess we all. dont. I do not meet guys in. clubs or anything, usualy on my travels and through friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• The great thing about guys who only want sex, is that they are usually a self-eliminating problem.

Deny them your body and they WILL go away.

I know it is hard to see that one day you may be happy with someone. I am thirty- four and I have been alone for sixteen years. It is easy for me to think that I will never find someone who will want to love me.

But the truth is, I am maturing. I am being made ready (By God) for the mate He has for me. And this is a long process, because of all the junk I have been through, and all the sexual stuff I did. I need to be healed.

Loving someone is far more complicated and intensive than most people are aware of, unfortunately. And nobody wants to do the introspection needed to be "right" for the opposite sex.

You can give up on looking, but do not close up your heart, or when the man who wants to spend the rest of his life with you comes by, you will miss him entirely.

What Guys Said 6

• You have to go out and pursue guys who you want to be with. This way you can decide what type of guy you want to meet. Don't wait for sleazy guys to hit on you.

• Don't give up trying. I can't always find the kinds of girls I have in mind, but I'd rather go single than get my emotions screwed over by some capricious witch. Don't stop trying, don't give up.

• I agree. Yeah maybe

• You know how I weed out the trash? I start talking about theories, ideas, but I give them enough perspicuity so that they can share their ideas, if their ideas represent a messed up mind, I know in advance that they're not mature enough for a relationship. That's what I love about intellectual conversation - you don't need knowledge, but if you can't understand things even in dumb English, then it means you don't know what you want.

• A woman was very forward with me once. I asked her why and she said 'Talking sex when i first meet a man is the easiest way to make contact. Everyone loves sex.'

You'll be surprised how many people will talk about sex but won't talk about other subjects. Strange but true. It doesn't mean that's all a man wants you for but i can see where things get confused. I can't comment for the men you've met or their motives, but I do know that a good man is willing to work and wait.

• Either sex or no sex, they still dump u. The reason is they just want sex. If they luv u, they can wait as long as possible but them leaving clearly means they dont care about u emotionally. All they care is sex so.. gj u didn't fall prey easily.

• I have many introverted nerd friends who can't find girlfriends and they would treat any women with respect and love without only looking just for sex in a relationship. Unfortunately girls seem to pass these people up for the more up and about bad boys who are only out for one thing and then complain how there are no decent guys left. Stop meeting these strangers at bars or those creeps in online dating. Join a special interest club and meet a great person who you can form a real and honest relationship with.

• Do not meet guys in bars

• if you're failing a lot, that does say something about you, yes. but it is fixable and it is isn't something to be ashamed of, as long as you're willing to fix it. many people have trouble in their love lives.

i dont know you. but from what youve written, i can see one flaw to start off with. you're comparing yourself to other people. thats not a good way to approach your love life. who cares what other people are doign? thats their business. it doesn't contribute to your happiness

• I think. most people compare. Thanks. for your opinion

• but you worry about what other people are doing and the fact that you're not keeping up. if you werent worrying you wouldn't have mentioned it. my point is, you shouldn't worry about that at all

• Not about keeping up. It just makes me wonder aboit my future. Thanks but by saying that it does. not stop how I feel.. just way it is cheers anyway

What Girls Said 3

• Where are you meeting these guys?

• After night out. Bus. Online. Out and about etc

• then go there to have fun and meet people. Let what ever happens happen. Its better than being with the freaks you've been encountering.

• I agree. I will be fine on. my. own :)

• I am sorry about your love problems :( Guys can be real jerks. Have you tried going lesbian? haha I'm kidding, but in all seriousness, I would hold out a little longer. Get to know some guys before going on an actual date with them. If you dress more revealing, that would also explain the negative attention. Wear more conservative clothing. I guess what I am saying is, don't rush things.

• Thanks dear. I dress. conservative. I agree holding out

• Lol I will be fine. on. my. own

• haha okay :p

• How did you meet them?

• One after a night out. One online. The other on a bus and on my travels.

• I wouldn't hope to be engaged or move in with a guy this young. I'm 22 and would rather live as me for now.

• Hun if. you read it says few years so I mean like 25/26 sort of age. not. now obvs