Girls: Can you handle being in a relationship without kissing?

Girls: Can you handle being in a relationship without kissing

• Yes
    24% (7)0% (0)20% (7)Vote
  • No
    76% (22)100% (6)80% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I can but I really like kissing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• No, no way. Kissing is huge for me. I love to do it and it's necessary in a real relationship. Otherwise it's just a friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, for awhile. I like when the relationship develops without kissing, but I wouldn't like want to wait forever and ever. Like I couldn't wait past 3 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to say yes since I have a fear of kissing because I'm really bad at it... but at the same time I'd feel kind of rejected if there was no kissing.
    So I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Relationships with no kissing in the beginning at first can be fine. Personally, I'm not too fond of kissing but mostly because I feel as if I'm not that good at it. But if you don't kiss the other half in a relationship they might feel rejected and feel like you are pushing them away. I wouldn't think they liked me anymore. I would be fine with at least

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. But only for a short time. The attraction and sexual urges will be there and impossibke to ignore as time comes. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Kissing is so underrated

1|1
    0|0
  • i've never been a fan but with some boys i like it

0|0
    0|0
  • At the very beggining I could wait a little but eventually we would have to start kissing!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind at all but I think it would eventually be frustrating for some people. As long as you could still hug, and stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. Sorry, kissing is a huge thing for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think kissing with a lot of tounge is disgusting, but just lips is cute. so idk...

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to be kissing in a relationship. If you dont it doesn't work out right

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it not really necessary to do that I wouldn't last being in a relationship without kissing

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• nah i will make out with my girlfriend any chance i get

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If there's no kissing you aren't in a relationship, you are just friends

0|0
    0|0