If a guy's past three girlfriends were all significantly overweight is it safe to say he's a chubby chaser?

Mostly I'm just curious. Does a trend like this point to that for sure, or is it probably just a coincidence?

Most Helpful Girl

• Were they just significantly bigger than you or were they really just nasty fat. Some women say a woman is fat just because the woman is larger than her. Don't worry about his past girlfriend's he is with you. But be ware there are men with fat fetishes I dated a man and found fat girl p*rn in his room and he told me I needed to gain weight I was completely grossed out. If he starts telling u to gain weight tell him fuck no.

• They were definitely in the obese category. I mean, none of them were unattractive in the face or sense of fashion, but when I say fat, I mean legitimately fat.

What Guys Said 4

• If you are in the States it depends on which part of he country he is from. Some parts of the US have more overweight people than others. It maybe a coincidence. Where I was born has more overweight people than where I grew up, which has more overweight people compared to where I go to college.

• Sounds like he settles. Doesn't matter how he looks, it's hard to talk to attractive women. Easy to talk to bigger girls.

• Could be he settles for whatever he can get.

• I'd say it's a good indicator. Key word here being significantly.

What Girls Said 0