Girls: Would you lose interest in this situation?

Ok so 6 months ago I met this girl from Canada who was visiting the U. S with her family. I met the girl because he sister lives in the U. S. Anyway we started talking and during that month really grew attached to each other. We hung out a lot and when it was time for her to leave, she told me that she wanted to keep in contact with me. She was really sad about leaving which made me feel bad. She knows I like her, but I haven't said anything because I don't want to put her through the complications of a LDR. We're planning on taking a trip together sometime soon so we can meet up. But we won't be able to see each other often..

Would you start to lose interest in the guy? She calls me and texts me all the time. We Skype at night most of the time. But I feel like thats not enough and she may move on.

How would you feel in this situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sound like she really likes you. If she spends all her time texting you and skypeing w you, you're good. It means she's spending most of her time thinking about you. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

If I were her in this situation, I wouldn't lose interest in the guy. I would be doing the same thing she's doing, texting, skypeing, making plans to meet up w him. IF she was ignoring your texts and emails, that's when you should be worried. But you're good dude, she likes you a lot!

Hope this helps!

• Thank you so much, definitely needed the reassurance :D

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say she's really interested and there's no risk of her moving on unless you stop talking to her or get distant.
    If you like her too you should give it a try.

Personnally I would feel desperate and scared

• Why would you feel desperate and scared? Would you feel that way about a LDR? Sorry, I don't understand what you mean really.

• I've been in this situation twice except it began online and very unexpectedly. I fell in love both times but I'll be honest, the heartache is not worth it - it's unbearable, really. Unless you both have the funds to make trips then it won't work. I'm sorry.

• That's exactly what I'm afraid of, we're both on the east coast (canada and U. S wise) but i don't want to put her through any unnecessary stress. I want to make it work, I have faith and all, but I'm still questioning it. Thanks for the answer though.

• Also, keep in mind that it's nearly impossible to not "fill in the blanks" when you aren't in the same space with that person - you can't really pick up on their habits or anything. Best thing to do is to just not make yourself totally available. Try your best because I'm tellin you, there's nothing more heartbreaking than to desperately wish you could be in the same space with someone when location forbids it.

• So true. That's why I was so hesitant to tell her how I felt before she left. I already knew how she felt about me and I'm sure she knows how I feel about her. And the distance thing you mentioned. is another factor that I constantly think about.. I know for a fact that we won't be able to see each other as much as we want or any at all for long periods of time.. I guess i'll just have to see how it pans out.

What Guys Said 0