Why can't a girl settle for me?

im asking for an unattractive girl , because im ugly too. Every girl rejects me :(

Most Helpful Girl

• With your attitude I'm not surprised. You need to change yourself

• why would you judge me based on one sentence

• Really you shouldn't judge him just because he said that. You don't even know him.

• I'm sorry you can't handle the truth. I can make my 'judgement' about your bad attitude because that's the truth. If you refuse to listen to people who are trying to help then you're going to die alone.

Those people telling you everything is going to be ok are lying to your face. If you don't change yourself, nothing is going to change. You're going to end up being 80 and alone before you know it.

What Girls Said 6

• Dude what kind of answer are you expecting? You have asked this question more than once. Nobody had any magical answer that will just "POOF!" turn you into the greatest stud that ever lived. You have to work with what you got.

• baby dont feel that way. u can be the beautiful person and still get rejected by people looks aren't important to think about it. its how u carry ureself. they are just not the one for u. keep looking baby

• You have to change your looks, do you have Twitter, or maybe gmail, you could send me a picture of you and I'll tell you what's wrong, and what to fix!!!

• You should not care about your looks but you should change your personality, girls mainly care about a guy's personality.

• Well with that attitude it's hard for girls to find you attractive :P Confidence man!!

• confidence isn't a magic pill , when I've never had a convo with a girl ( because they dont let me ) , spit it at me , reject me , etc... its hard to have any

• spitting is sooooo gross and uncalled for. what kind of girls are you hitting on? lol

• i honestly can't say anymore , I've been approaching girls for years hoping one gives me a chance. Nothing yet :( usually today on campus

• Followed the link you gave below... and I have no idea why you're asking this question, because you, sir, are attractive. No joke. Just be confident in yourself, and the girls will come.

• :( confidence isn't a magic pill. Girls have been rejecting me at hello for years :(

• confidence needs success and the fact that I've never made a girl even laugh makes me a failure

What Guys Said 3

• Why do you have 36-45 in your profile? You look about 20 in your photo.

Anyway. You need to change your attitude about yourself.
    You are negative towards yourself and your self esteem is low.
    You need to improve that before you have any chance at a relationship. You have to be able to love yourself. Before anyone else can love you.

This might help.

www.amazon.com/.../191-0711096-4864916

Or check online for ways to improve your self esteem. There is all kinds of information.

• You do understand there is no answer to this question right? First off why would anyone "settle" for anyone. Poeple look for a good match to them or someone who balances their weaknesses. So to say you want and unattractive girl makes no since either. Because if she was the one for you she would be attractive to you. Then to say you are ugly shows you have no confidence in your qualities, so why would anyone else? I am sorry if this is kinda harsh but it is the trueth.

• Yo dude dont put ur happiness in the hands of some girl.

Make yourself happy first by yourself then the girl will come along naturally.