What would you assume if you saw this?

On my Instagram, there are a few pictures of me and my boyfriend. When I posted them, as captions, I put "happy b day to my baby" and "10 months with this cutie" and "homecomingšŸ’—" but I deleted those captions. On my 2 prom pictures with him, I left the captions "promā¤ļø" and didn't delete those. I ALWAYS put captions on every one of my pictures. I didn't delete any of my other photo captions besides most of my pictures with my boyfriend like I said ^. My friends saw and they assumed we broke up. If you were my friend would you think my bf and I broke up?
(Feel free to jump to conclusions I wanna know what you would think)

• You guys broke up
  • You guys didn't break up
If you vote can you please tell me why you think we did or didn't break up?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would assume that the sudden change in captions had to do with breaking up. You deleted those particular captions because they were about the relationship and were deleted because you are no longer with him.

• I still left the pictures up but I didn't delete any other captions with my friends or pictures of nature.

• I would see it as not wanting to completely erase the memories yet.

• Thanks for most helpful.

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly, who cares? Women like being nosy and creating drama when none exists for others if they see them in a happy relationship so don't worry about that type of bologna and if someone asks just tell them you are together, case closed.

• We aren't together together anymore

• I never guess. I use information to logically and intelligently form a conclusion based on numerous factors presented. Strangely I am not in the mood to debate and certainly am not in the mood to get into a gender debate so if you believe men don't think, fair enough but if the factors you pointed out are exactly what happened, I would highly suggest you deduce much better because even from the outside this situation is fairly obvious.

• Wait what is obvious?

• As long as the pictures are still up I would not suspect anything. Removing or changing captions could be done because you are not happy with them anymore and/or came up with one that you think is better.

• No I left all my other captions up with my friends. I left the captions up in selfies and pictures of nature. I only just removed the captions with my boyfriend except for the one at prom. I deleted all the rest and didn't make up new ones.

• I deleted the captions on pics with him from over a year ago

• "You guys broke up" but still carry emotional luggage

• I never really assume things, I'd just ask if everything was alright with you guys

• Oh why would you ask that?

• Is it suspicious to delete captions of pics with my bf from almost a year ago but not captions with me and my friends or selfies?

• Yeah but I do understand that you could have looked at them and been like well that was stupid to say and delete it, not really a big deal

• Most would assum that you guys broke up

• I would really analyze it that closely, or even give a shit. But then again, I'm not a chick and don't keep up with the latest gossip on people either lol

What Girls Said 0