How do you like your first kiss?

How do you like your first kiss to go? When, how, etc. Give specifics, or even a story of your favorite first kiss.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was and am 17. My first kiss was on 26 of November 2013. I worked with my guy friend (whom I have known for three years) who had asked me out the day before. I had accepted. Anyways so the next day we go to the lunch room at our workplace and when I see him, I feel this strong desire to suddenly kiss him. So I ran up to him and pulled him into a kiss. I pulled back and he looked at me surprised and pulled me in to another kiss. It was his first kiss as well. I asked him what he thought of it and he told me with a smirk, "You have very small lips". His breath had smell of eggs (it wasn't bad) so I asked about it and he said that I picked the one day he didn't have time to brush his teeth because he was going to be super late. It was cute.

What Girls Said 4

• He was trying to rape me and used way too much tongue. It was like a dead fish in my mouth. Needless to say I hated it.

• No I didn't mean likw first kiss EVER. I meant like best first kiss with a guy in general. Not THEE first kiss. Just A first kiss.

• Awesome

• My first kiss wa weird because i used my whole mouth and teeth to kiss him. He stopped me and kissed me again. Whenever i remember i get reallt embarrassed. I don't like kissing

• I typically attempt to avoid it forever.

• it didn't.

What Guys Said 2

• Age 22 on concrete stairs at the student union with her on top of me and fireworks in the background. Not perfect but it was awesome.

• i felt like going to heaven and coming back. it was when i was 17 going to 18 in a bedroom of my grandma's home. the room was dark and it felt good. i grew a lot of balls after that first kiss